Value Creating Finals Process Workshop™
More and more corporate benefits are going out to bid. Whether public or private, compliance demands and fiduciary responsibility have clients and prospects looking for incremental value to drive costs out of their plan while increasing participation. Couple that with the involvement of more and more consultants, and sales teams need to communicate greater value in the finals process. Lastly, a successful finals process starts long before the presentation.
Key Focus Areas:
- The finals mindset – sharing and helping vs. telling and selling
- Effectively opening, advancing & concluding the finals presentations
- Profiling prospects’ key decision makers and the consultants advising them
- Running effective Sales finals prep meetings with limited time and resources
- Boosting your personal impact with effective gestures, vocal quality, eye contact, and supporting material
- Adopting active and authentic listening skills to stay involved in the conversation when not even speaking
- Handling spontaneous objections and questions with credibility and poise
"This program is more than just presentation skills, its an entire roadmap to connect with key stakeholders and to add value as they see it. I highly recommend it to anyone selling benefit solutions that entail a competitive bidding process."
Julie B, 401k Strategic Account Executive
"We now use 75% fewer slides and add 150% more impact using Bill's process. In a word, he is exceptional."
Dave T. Large Market Sales Manager, Employee Benefits