The Value Proposition Workshop™
Often what distinguishes exceptional performance in competitive markets is a clear and compelling value proposition. Like it or not, customers have a perception of your company and only you can change that. Without a compelling value proposition your product or service may become a commodity where all you can do is reduce price or sell more than the next firm.
Key Focus Areas:
- Three levels of messaging to support your solution: tagine, elevator pitch and 4-section value proposition (Bill Walton Sales Training's “Two Minute Drill”).
- Cultural agreement on your solution’s “value” factors that matter most to customers.
- Prioritization of key factors and attributes relevant to your solution.
- Collaborative section-by-section creation of your firm’s value proposition.
- Group review of final draft with authoring support from Bill Walton Sales Training.
"My prospecting was suffering because I was all over the place. Now I have a really good story and a window into who is ideal for me in my practice." Anne S., CPA
"I run a small business that sells to large companies. My team can now better articulate the value we can bring to our larger prospects." Jim O., Cleaning Solutions Business Owner