Bill Walton Sales Training, a nationally known sales training and coaching firm are looking for a qualified intern to join our sales/marketing team. Our firm provides cutting edge sales training and tools to companies in the Fortune 500 that need to articulate and deliver clear value. The firm seeks an intern who can help with email marketing and social media campaigns to support the firm’s vision in the marketplace. The position begins January 9th 2017 and will run through the end of May 2017. You are expected to work 15 hours a week and will be paid $15/hour.
What you will learn
This job will provide valuable insights in the world of business-to-business selling and relationship management, with an emphasis on digital relationship building. You will have input over how best to disseminate our message and with what medium to a discriminating Fortune 500 business audience. You will also learn valuable insights into the world of training and development and its impact on results and corporate cultures.
- Assist in the creation of email campaigns, blog posts, and social media communication, etc.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of an email database
- Assist with the export and import of contact information for key prospect segments
- Assist with execution of local speaking engagements, training programs and marketing events
- Assist with the production and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of email marketing and social media campaigns (click throughs, etc.)
- Enter contact information into contact management systems (Microsoft Outlook)
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of traditional and social media activity
- Working with outside designers on email creation/creative assets
- Proofreading emails to ensure accuracy on desktop and mobile
- Fulfilling inquiries related to prospect engagement
Company is looking for an undergraduate student in the Greater Princeton, NJ area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Digital Media. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a must. You must be a 3rd or 4th year undergraduate majoring in Marketing or a related discipline. Ability to work effectively and independently is critical. Must have a min 3.00 GPA in your major or equivalent; a 3.5 GPA is preferred. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Digital Media Arts, Communication – New Media
Bill Walton, 917-439-3271